--WikiSysop 10:38, 30 January 2010 (UTC)
Telephones shall be the primary means of communication for most members. Many members won't have a computer. Phones are more readily accessable than computers. It is much easier to speak than it is to type for most people.
We use several telephone services for a variety of purposes.
- Safercalls is used to host our co-op's business number: (913)535-0200 for a monthly fee of $19.99
- Community based telephone voice broadcasting. Can call up to 30,000 people simultaneously with a pre-recorded message at $0.05 per call ($1,500.00 for 30,000 calls).
- Place a phone call to make public comments on the Internet
- Scheduled and on-demand telephone conferencing
- Online community telephone conferencing/discussions. Anybody can join at anytime
- Send me an instant message
- I own this domain, phone.wesharinfo.com, and set it up to demonstrate what we can do with SMS text messaging.